It is always recommended for students with disabilities to study along with their non-disabled peers. As much as possible, this practice has to be followed. In fact, the total percentage of students studying with learning disabilities spending time in general education classrooms have got substantially increased in the recent decades.
There are a number of strategies that are practiced in these schools to aid such children with special education services in these general education settings. Below are some of the common strategies:
- Special Education Centre in Chennai provides such children with laptops so as to assist them in writing or taking quick notes in classes
- These children are made to sit close to the teacher without much distraction. They will be given with oral reports rather than essay writing
- As compared to other students, these disabled students are given lesser burden of homework and assignments
- At these Child Development Centre in Chennai, there are paraprofessionals to help students in different kinds of tasks like taking notes, highlighting key points, and so on
- When your child is unable to cope with such general classroom session, you may consider placing the child in Developmental Delay Centre Chennai so as to experience success
As a parent, one has to think of the possibilities of placing their child in a general classroom session before opting for such Best Autism Specialist Doctor in Chennai. Chaitanya therapy is one such therapy centres where you can get clear guidance in these regards.
To know more visit http://speechtherapychennai.com/