Important Factors for Real Estate Boom in India:
Both the domestic and the commercial properties in India are seen to be in a real booming stage. All sectors of real estate like retail, recreational, residential and commercial projects are affected by this real estate boom.
There are many factors that paved way to this huge real estate boom.
1. Tremendous increase in population
2. High paced development and growth seen in the India software and IT sector
3. More individuals of the young generation are working in the developing IT companies which lead to accumulation of resource investment
4. Increased presence of NRI groups and the interest they shows in making huge investments in the Indian real estate market
5. Freedom given by the Indian government encouraging more FDI participation
6. Institution of Real Estate Mutual Funds and Real Estate Investment Trust
7. Greater development in the tourism industry
8. Greater influence of nuclear family concept
9. Apart from all these factors there are also a number of the domestic and international realty groups who are the real players in the playground of Indian Real Estate and hence real estate boom.