Both the domestic and the commercial properties in India are seen to be in a real booming stage. All sectors of real estate like retail, recreational, residential and commercial projects are affected by this real estate boom.
There are many factors that paved way to this huge real estate boom.
1. Tremendous increase in population
2. High paced development and growth seen in the India software and IT sector
3. More individuals of the young generation are working in the developing IT companies which lead to accumulation of resource investment
4. Increased presence of NRI groups and the interest they shows in making huge investments in the Indian real estate market
5. Freedom given by the Indian government encouraging more FDI participation
6. Institution of Real Estate Mutual Funds and Real Estate Investment Trust
7. Greater development in the tourism industry
8. Greater influence of nuclear family concept
9. Apart from all these factors there are also a number of the domestic and international realty groups who are the real players in the playground of Indian Real Estate and hence real estate boom.
You will want to buy new flats in chennai, then short list home builders or new flats in manapakkam, moulivakkam near porur in Chennai. Once you have done that, you will want to perform further research on that and find out what suits your requirements. You can visit forums where people would have written their feedback about the builders or flats where they live in. That will give you an idea on how to proceed on things.
Once you come to know about the reliability of the builder or flats, then you will want to move further. Factors like price of the flats, the materials used in building, the locality it is based, the distance from schools and hospital, etc need to be found out before you contact the builder or flats owner. You certainly don’t want to end up living in a locality where there is no access to schools or hospitals.
Visit the office :
When you have made up your mind on the builder you plan to hire, you might want to visit their office. There are many builders present in Chennai and outside, who deal with building flats in Chennai. You must ensure about their credibility first and then decide to take the plunge. Before making any communication with them, you need to ensure that they provide what they claim on their website.
Visiting their office gives you an idea on the builder. You find out how reliable they are. Some builders would have claimed many things, but only some might be true. Seeing them face to face gives you a clear idea on what you are dealing with. You can talk to their workers and find out more on their previous projects. It is important that the builder is licensed.
Building a home or buying new flats in moulivakkam in poruris a big step in anyone’s life. When you are taking that step, it is important that you are moving in the right direction. It is similar as choosing a partner for you. You do not want to do in haste. You can do that, by using the pointers which have been mentioned above. All the best with your next purchase.